The College Library has a rich collection of 31000 text and reference books. In addition, it procures scholarly journals, popular periodicals and newspapers. The library provides access to a large repository of e-resources through its subscription of the N-LIST Consortium of the INFLIBNET the NDLI and the Librarian's personal membership of the Online British Library. Apart from these, it has its own collection of scanned question papers, UG syllabus, pdf versions of some important fictions, biographies and other readable classics.
The Library has a spacious hall for the readers. The library offers the following facilities:
- Free reading room and Book Bank
- 4 newspapers and 5 periodicals for reading
- Access to the N-LIST
- Lending of books and old periodicals
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Photocopy service at nominal charges
- Career counselling books (Entry in Service Scheme of UGC)
- Digitized question papers and e-books' repository
- Institutional Repository containing publications by the teachers of the College
- Outreach programmes
- Library portal and
- Space for social media interaction (facebook page).